Halloween Results

Halloween was intense...
It was rainy...

I went to my friend's house at 7:00pm and we went out for the candy! We went until around 9:00pm.

My friend doesn't like chocolate (I KNOW! IT'S CRAZY!!) and so she gave me all her chocolate! I ended up getting around 190 candies.

It was raining so not a lot of kids were out. It wasn't raining a lot. The rain was off and on but it wasn't enough to go inside and stop trick-or-treating.

With in 20-30 minutes my curls were already uncurling. I didn't really mind though. No one knew what I was...except one guy! My friend was Thomas the Tank Engine and she made the costume.

Halloween was fun and very different. I got lots of candy and had a GREAT time! :)

Annie :D

Pix Time..

AFTER TRICK-OR-TREATING...

I was really tired and sore.

0 comments: