Happy Halloween!

Hi!
    This year for Halloween I am being Goldilocks (and the three bears). It's a fun costume that I found online. At first I wanted to be a Bee...and so we bought a Bee costume. But when the costume came it was really small and I couldn't wear it! After that, I went looking at new costumes and I found one! I decided to get a Goldilocks costume. When it came, it fit (mostly). It was a little big  around the sides, but my Mom fixed it by sewing it a little.
    Right now I am curling my hair. Of course I have to curl my hair...I'M GOLIDLOCKS! Curlers are not fun :( They pull your hair and burn your head. Their also really annoying! But they will turn out good.
   It's been raining off and on all day. I hope the rain will hold out when I go trick-or-treating. It would be really sad to have to go in the rain and be soaked.


Annie :)

PS I will make another post about how my Halloween went!

Pix Time...

With Curlers



After Curlers

0 comments: