Backyard Theater

Hey-o!
    Last night was pretty cool. My sister organized this really cool party. In our backyard we hung a HUGE white sheet and we got my Dad's projector. We got BIG speakers and all these other electronic things (don't know what they're called....). My sister and her friends picked out a movie to watch, they picked Princess Bride. She invited lots and lots of people; from church, and from school. It was so cool! They had a table with cheese balls, soda pop, and other yummy snacks like popcorn. I was originally not invited because I wasn't a teen and no one there was my age. My other sister got to go because there was other people her age. I was pretty upset and sad. But my sister invited me to come out and join. I was happy then :) It turned out to be really fun even though most the people I didn't know.


Annie Bananie :D


 PS It can't a post from Annie unless.....PIX TIME

3 comments:

  Danae

September 8, 2009 at 1:08 PM

Annie - I LOVE your blog! It is fun to see what you are up to. You are a great writer! Love you!

  Grammie Nancy

September 9, 2009 at 6:16 PM

Annie - What a clever girl you are!! Your blog is a visual treat and I love the way you tell your stories. I look forward to following all your fun happenings!
Love,
Grammie

  Annie Bananie

October 25, 2009 at 4:00 PM

thanks!
im glad that you like it!