Cell Phone

Hey!
     So normally my Mom doesn't buy her kids cell phones until their 16 years old. But, I didn't want to wait all those years. After awhile of asking my Mom and giving ideas, we finally came to a conclusion. We have a deal. If I practice my violin for 1 hour everyday for 18 days, my Mom will get me a cell phone. But, in order to keep it, I have to continue to practice 1 hour a day but for only 6 days a week. So far it's been hard, but it will be worth it. The last day I have to practice is Sept. 30th, so I am planning on getting a cell phone on Oct. 1st. I am really excited. My Mom hasn't decided if she will use AT&T or Verizon. I have been looking online to see different phones. So far I have found one from Verizon and one from AT&T that are really nice, but not to complicated. The one I like from AT&T is the LG Neon. The one I like from Verizon is the Motorola Rival. They are really alike. I like them both. I just have to wait until my Mom chooses AT&T or Verizon and I also have to wait until Oct. 1st.


 LG NEON (AT&T)



MOTOROLA RIVAL (VERIZON)


I really like them both.
Here are the links to the website. Check both the phones out.
Please comment and tell me which one you like best.
P.S. Does the Motorola Rival look better is purple or in white?





Thanks!

PIX TIME!









2 comments:

  Unknown

February 1, 2010 at 7:39 PM

Cool I wish that I could have a phone. But I probably never will.

  Unknown

February 1, 2010 at 7:41 PM

Cool I wish that I could have a cell phone. But I probably never will. Enjoy it while you have it. Practicing for that long will be hard