Braces!

Hello Everybody!
    On September 10th. I got my new braces. I went to the orthodontist and they first put in the bands, and that hurt the most. Basically, they but 4 rings in my mouth with hooks that scrape on my cheek....ouch. After those were glued in, they glued on my brackets. Those are the square things that they put on your teeth. That didn't really hurt. When they were glued on, they but the elastics and the wire on. That was it. Oh, and I was supposed to get them on only 8 teeth, but they only put them on the top 4 because 4 on the bottom wouldn't fit. So right now they put my braces really low so my teeth moved a little bit tilted up, this will make room. I have to wear these ones for 6 weeks. Oh also, there's something weird about my braces, the elastics (the colorful things) are not normal, they have 2 of them on one tooth and they are criss-crosses. It is really weird. But maybe they put it like that for a reason. So far, my teeth are killing me, they hurt really badly. I hope the pain will go away soon :(


Annie Bananie
PS My braces are blue and green :)

Pix Time

2 comments:

  Amy

September 13, 2009 at 11:46 AM

More, more, more! I am your new blog stalker. Tell mom I am preditoring you. :)

how is your mouth?? i think your braces are pimp! keep writing more!!

  Marsali Hancock

September 20, 2009 at 12:07 AM

How are your braces this week? how is school? what did you this weekend for fun?