First Day Of School!

Hi Hi!
    Today was my first day of school! Yay! It was great :) It was a little confusing, but that's just because I'm going into Middle School. Yup, that's right, I am going into Middle School. It's so cool! It's hard finding all my classes, but I will get it soon enough. It will be a lot easier after the first week. I like the first week of school 'cause the teachers are nice and help you find classes. The teachers also don't get mad if your late for class (on the first week). I think Middle School is really fun and I am super excited :D


Annie :D

Pix Time :)
(Sorry, they were not all taken on my first day of school, cause I was busy)

2 comments:

  Sally

September 9, 2009 at 4:11 PM

Wow, awesome blog, Annie! I'm so impressed. Keep posting!

  Annie Bananie

September 9, 2009 at 5:39 PM

thanks :)